With the FileLinked app shutting down, users are frantically searching for an alternative. While there are a few good ones out there, in this post, we are going to talk about a new file-sharing app that works more or less like FileLinked.
Going by the name of AppLinked, it is a bulk APK download manager that is fast, free and supports concurrent downloads. Let us check out more about AppLinked and the steps to install AppLinked APK on Firestick/Fire TV.
How AppLinked Works?
AppLinked, as voted by the users, is one of the most similar FileLinked alternative apps. Developed by Inside4Android, you can even access AppLinked stores via the website without installing the application. Please note that currently the Latest AppLinked APK for Firestick is in the beta stage and more features will be a part of the future releases.
- Host your APK file for free.
- Create your own store and share it with your friends through your AppLinked code with PIN.
- Easy to use and super-fast.
- Access the official AppLinked store without any codes.
- All other stores that you access are saved in the application, hence, you need not enter the same code twice.
Why AppLinked is the best?
AppLinked is one of the most popular ways to download and install apps on Android devices. It allows users to quickly search and install any app in just a few taps, which can be a huge time-saver. Additionally, AppLinked is incredibly easy to use, making it an ideal choice for those new to downloading and installing apps on Android. With its fast and secure downloads and user-friendly interface, AppLinked is the best way to download and install apps on Android devices.
Is AppLinked Safe and Legal?
When you get suspicious about any software and you still want to install it, there is a website i.e. VirusTotal.com. Go to this website upload the APK file to the website and scan it. If the file contains any malicious code or dangerous features the website will detect it in real time and warn whether to use the app or not.
As the result shown in the image below, the AppLinked app has been flagged as a malicious file by 8 security vendors. People still use it despite knowing all this. If you want, try at your own risk.
When it comes to the app’s legality, we don’t know whether it is legit or not, most of the apps that are popular on AppLinked are illegal. These are entertainment apps streaming copyrighted content for free. So be careful and keep in mind you might be doing illegal things.
How – To Install AppLinked APK on Firestick/Fire TV
- Using the Search option on your Firestick, locate and install the Downloader App.
- From your Firestick home screen, navigate to Settings > My Fire Device or My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
- From the list of apps coming up, select Downloader to turn the option of Install Unknown Apps ON for it. This will allow the Downloader App to install applications that are not from the official store.
- Launch Downloader App.
- When you launch the Downloader App for the first time, you require tapping on Allow when asked for permissions.
- Next, tap on Home on the left-hand side menu.
- On the space to enter URL, please enter the below URL and hit Go to download AppLinked Latest APK on Firestick.
Alterantively, you can chek out this page where you we add latest updated version daily along with changelog.
- Wait for the APK file to download.
- After the download is complete, tap on Install to commence the installation process.
- You will get an App Installed message after the installation is complete.
- Please tap on Done to exit the installation window.
- Next, your Firestick will launch a pop-up asking you to delete the AppLinked APK file to conserve space.
- Tap on Delete and then hit Delete Again.
- You will see the icon of AppLinked available under Your Apps & Games Section.
- From here, you can choose to bring it to the home screen.
How to Use AppLinked APK on Firestick 4K, Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Cube & 2nd Gen
- Launch the AppLinked App on Firestick.
- On the first launch, please tap on Allow to provide the required permissions.
- On the home screen, you will be asked to input an AppLinked Code.
- You can choose from the following codes to start with the process.
- Once you enter a code, that store is automatically saved on AppLinked on Firestick.
- Tap on the application that you wish to install and hit Download.
- For adding multiple stores, please tap on the button Add Store and enter the new code.
- All the codes that you enter will come under the Select a Store Dropdown.
Some Best AppLinked Codes
- 727272: The Store with this code contains more than 100 apps of different categories.
719778818: This code has nearly 40 apps in its store, all of them belong to the movies, shows and Live TV categories.
- 6464: For Ad-Free Movie Apps.
- 5555: For the Latest Versions of Every Movie App. This Store was Created by a YouTuber named Free Tech. Because of the popular apps available in this store, it became one of the most popular Stores. A few of the apps include IPTV Smarters, Cinema HD, BeeTV etc
- 8888: Official Channel Apps like BBC, Show Max, CNN, and more. This store has many Free TV Apps like Pluto TV, Peacock TV, Tubi, ESPN, fubo TV etc. With nearly 30 apps in the store, all of them belonges to entertainment category.
- 1234: Movie & Live TV Apps; Modded Versions of Few Apps.
- 3333: Contains Arabic Live TV Channel Apps. TiViMate, XUMO, SmartTube Next, Magellan TV, Fast Task Killer are some of the popular one.
- 4554: Close to 200 Apps encompassing all categories.
- 7777: This Store is also Created and Managed by a YouTuber named Dog Squiffy. A few of the popular apps available in this store are UK Turks, Cinema HD, Bee TV etc.
- 4444: This store contains apps that are useful for everyone on a daily basis, like File Managers, video players, App Stores, Entertainment apps etc.
Following are a few other popular AppLinked codes:
Visit this page for more AppLinked Codes 10 Best AppLinked Codes – MEGA Working List.
How to Register and Create an AppLinked Code
You can create your own store code and add various apps under that code. Following are the steps that you require following for this.
- A first, you are required to register an account with AppLinked. From a browser, please navigate to https://i4studio.co.uk/applinked.
- Tap on the option Create a Store.
- On the form that comes up, you are required to fill in information like the store code that you want, username, email, and password.
- Tap on the option Create a Store.
- Now, on the email that you entered in the registration screen, you will get an email with the subject AppLinked – Sign Up.
- Tap on the link provided in the email.
- Tap on Login and key in your store code, username, and password.
- Hit the Login button.
- That’s it! You now have your own AppLinked store.
- For adding an application, please tap on App Application.
- You require filling in information like Application Title, APK External Link, Application Description, and Image External Link.
- Submit the information to add the application to your AppLinked store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q – Is AppLinked legal?
Yes! The app is legal to use. However, the same cannot be said for the content. If you are streaming movies, make sure to stream those that are in the public domain.
Q – Is AppLinked safe to use?
Yes! AppLinked is free from all kinds of viruses, malware, and other cyber threats.
Q - Is AppLinked Free?
Yes. AppLinked app is Completely free. If the code is available, anybody can download apps from using the app.
Q - Can I create a Store on AppLinked ?
Install the AppLinked app and Open it. Click on the Create A Store option and Enter a Unique Code and your email. Then verify your email and login with your creds.
Q - What are some popular AppLinked Codes?
475414651 607809938 588201178 363605206 849320303 301851852 799783203 4444 5555 3333 8888 are some of the most used AppLinked Codes.
Q - Do I need VPN to use AppLinked?
You Can use AppLinked without even having a VPN connection. But it is a good practice to use VPN because there are many unauthenticated apps that may be malicious. So better hide your identity.
Q - Can I Install AppLinked on Smart TV?
Yes, Not only Smart TV, you can install AppLinked on any device that runs on Android Operating System.
That’s how you can get this amazing FileLinked Alternative; AppLinked on Firestick/Fire TV. As mentioned above, the app is still in the beta stage and more features along with more codes will come up in the future. What do you think about AppLinked APK? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section provided below.